Thursday, November 26, 2015

Phoenix Claws and Jade Trees



I'm an entertainer, I host many parties all kinds of themes. Cooking all kinds of things. I'm always looking for new recipes and flavors. My crowd and I enjoy foods for around the world. Asian food is a hit around. So when I saw this book I saw many opportunity ahead. I couldn't wait to get it and try my hand at making real Chinese cuisine.  

This book is very well made. The copy I got was hard cover, I'm not sure if there is a soft cover available but I think I like a hard cover more for this book because it's thick. The covers are study and heavy. It's a nice heavy duty book. It's a simple looks cover that fits well with the book.

It's broken down into sections based on what's being made. Our favorite was "sweet but not dessert". We've got sweet too the and crave savory dinners so I guess it was a good fit. They have all kinds of recipes and categories to go though.

It taught me well and the recipes that I tried were amazing. I can't wait to try more. All the directions were simple and easy to follow, even if some recipes were longer and more complicated. Nothing I tired was really hard or tricky. I loved this book and it has gotten it's fair share of use around the kitchen. My friends all wanted to know where my recipes came from. Not only did I recommend this book to them but I'd recommend to anyone looking for a good quality authentic Chinese cook book. 

I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review.

0 comments:

Post a Comment