Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Owls



The cover is pretty cute but the book it's self is just okay.

I like the pictures throughout the book they are fabulous. The info on the owls are accurate facts mixed with fun little jokes and puns.

It gets bored after awhile. Some of the texts are a bit wordy and need to get to the point more. The point being acts about the owls. This is a guide to owls and some pages and owls are more walls of text. Good and factual sure but it doesn't get or keep my attention.

There's a checklist in the back. That I found nice and enjoyed it they have a list of all the owls and pictures. It's a very pretty checklist that makes me want to go out and spot these owls.

Over all it's a very beautiful book and it's full of facts and information of different owls. Good for anyone who enjoys nice art and birds and want to learn new facts.

I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review

0 comments:

Post a Comment