Thursday, September 24, 2015

Cute Emergency


What a cute book! It's filled with all kinds of cute animals and adorable captions. It's the perfect thing to help get you though the day. It sure did make me smile when I was feeling down one day.

All kinds of cute animals with adorable captions. The perfect book to cheer you up. I loved it and it helped me get though a particularly tiring day. Perfect for animal lovers and anyone who will go aww and cheer up at the sight of cuteness. 

The cover is so cute and is what made me want to pick up this book. The back cover is just as cute filled with a bunch of cute animals. I'm in love. That cat in the nurse hat has to be one of the cutest kittens Ives seen and the back cover is full of bunnies and puppies.

 One of my favorite parts about the book other then all the cute animals and captions is that every few pages or so they have a emergency prescription page for the level of 'emergency' you're having such as dropping your phone or ruining your favorite clothes. It even has a little signature area at the bottom for you to sign and it tells you not to worry the kittens and cuteness is on the way! It prescribes a dose of cute to help you get though.

If you're having a bad day or even a great one you'll love this book and the cute cheerful mood it brings. 

I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review.

0 comments:

Post a Comment