Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Things I've said to my children




This book is hilarious. And just filled with the kinda things parents have to say to their crazy kids!  The pictures are funny, cute and well done. The things the pages contain are all things I'm sure all parents can relate to. We all say crazy thing to kid because they themselves are crazy. It a decent sized book  filled with relatable hilarious things that have been said to children! 

The front cover is just hilarious as the book's contents and is in fact one of the pictures included in side the book. The back cover explains the book well and is just as awesomely funny as the rest of the book. I love that picture of the penguin something about it's face just makes me smile. The penguin is mentioned in the back description of the book and in the book it's self. " Stop riding that penguin we're leaving" pretty funny.

Great book for parents or other caretakers of children. If you're looking for a fun book that you can relate to look no farther.

I received this book from Blogging for Booksfor this review.


0 comments:

Post a Comment